Things feel light and free again.
Its been an interesting weekend. Full of dancing, drinking, celebrating birthdays and superbowl bbq's, new experiences, old friends, new friends, and some repetitive heartbreak. Far too much for just three days. As of lately, I can't seem to relate to any of my closest friends. A)I'm either changing and not finding the same things interesting/amusing/fun/etc or B) i just need a temporary change of scenery. On the other hand, I'm meeting new people here and there and just recently met some interesting individuals that I can't get enough of, full of genuine thoughts, cherishable moments and great laughs. Helps pass the time as I'm trying hard to find a place to level out. I'm having a great time developing these new friendships. In no way is anyone replaceable in my life, but for now I think i'll ride this new wave out. Change feels liberating.
No comments:
Post a Comment