Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Place to Belong.


Sad songs are only as sad are their listeners.


It starts with a lazy thursday and a daring mood.

I love being here, being happy and accepting of my past. I'm happy for everyone I've ever loved. I'm glad they're excelling in life and opening up to new experiences. I'm happy to still be in their thoughts as much as they are in mine. I'm happy with the individual(s) I've been spending my time with, everyone has taught me so much about life and myself. I keep learning, and sharing, and progressing, and loving and most importantly...living. Its a great realization, the comfort in knowing that i don't have to forget and a part of everyone that enters my life will always, in one way or another, be with me forever. Thank You!

" You've still got me to be your open door,
You've still got me to be your sandy shore
You've still got me to cross your bridge in this storm
And you've still got me to keep you warm"
-Damien Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment