what then?!...Sure, I'm content with where I am today. Sure, I wish I was somewhere else already, but these things take time. The road from "here" to "there" has been full of many obstacles along the way and most certainly I figured I'd be "there" by now. Things rarely go according to plan but I've carefully formulized a plan...it's in progress. On the other hand, what if I had taken a different path? I can see every crossroad in my not so distant past where perhaps a different road might have sufficed. What if that path had taken me elsewhere, would i be "there" and not "here" by now?...would i be happier? more fulfilled? Nothing in life comes easy, but the yearning can become too much to bare at times. Self-assurance and hope is all i have left. I hope this is the way things are meant to be. I hope the fruits of all my labor are satisfying and as sweet as i imagine them. This uncertain moment is permanent but in a second it'll just be the past again.
"working on a dream that seems so far away
but i know it'll be mine someday"
-Bruce Springsteen
but i know it'll be mine someday"
-Bruce Springsteen
Be still my heart.
where ever you are is exactly where you're meant to be.
ReplyDelete