Saturday, May 2, 2009

Paradise


Oahu, Hawaii:
Only a few days away and I get the chance to escape my current dull routine. Work, eat, sleep, repeat! Working 50+ hrs a week can start to take its toll on a person. On the bright side, I get to escape to beautiful Hawaii with some of my best friends :) I'm beyoooond excited! May 13th please hurry up!!! I plan on being half naked at all times, learn how to surf, go snorkeling, cliff jumping, sight seeing and check out some local waterfalls! It all sounds so exhilarating. I'm not sure if I'll actually make it back up on that plane on May 21st.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO STOKED!!!!! 1 week from today WEEREEE outta here and 2 days later yourrr outta here! :)

    CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!
    Wait sooo when are u coming home?! What day do you acutlly LEAVE? Text me the date... I thought u left the 19th!!!

    ReplyDelete