Friday, April 24, 2009

Lost Time



I have a lot to say and share. I just haven't had time. Coachella was the best time of my life...hands down! So much peace and love all around. I miss the moments I reminded myself to soak in and never forget. I miss camping with the girls and meeting stranger, I miss playing hackey sack at sunrise, I miss dancing and singing out loud. I miss it all...can't wait for next year. Coachella 2010 here i cooome!

There's still a lot more I'd like too share but I'm too tired to verbalize...
But sooon...soon! Life doesn't seem to slow down and I've been very busy lately. Planning back to back vacations, plus work, plus family and trying to keep my sanity amongst it all has given me little to no time for myself or my close friends. I need to slow down soon so i can soak things in. Until then I'll keep creating more memories that will probably keep me too busy to share anytime soon but hopefully I'll have many stories to tell someday. :)

P.s. i miss my friends!
To them:
If we've lost some time, then we'll make it up...somehow :)

hawaii is only three weeks away!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you girl!!
    Glad you had so much fun at Coashella.. ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE WE HAVE SEEN YOU! NEED MONEY ASAP please girlfriend!

    CANT WAIT FOR HAWAII 2 weeks from today HOLY COW-where has the time gone, sooooo soon sooo soon. we are all getting SO STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) That better be the best time of your life once we get back maam!! Yah thats right! hahaa

    Call me and let me know when u can bring the money by!

    Thanks love
    miss u xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete