Monday, March 30, 2009

Enchanted

I feared whole-heartedly to know, so I hid my heart and left my mind up to the task, and with those thoughts running around, boiling and rioting inside their chamber, my heart took a peek and managed to fall in love.

Sometimes my heart expects only from you
And if I cannot take you for my lover,
I will take you as my friend
Everyone is stuck in their ways
And if two hearts cannot become one,
They can always connect
You're here and I'm happy I might add
For a brief moment i fully understand
It is these fragments that make up a memory
I'd say, this is nothing more, and nothing less that what it is.
And I'm completely, entirely, content with that.
Well, what I really wanted to say is,
That if for some reason your mind were to change,
Well, here I will remain,
Enamoured with your presence,
In love with your taste.

4 comments:

  1. Joanna, I love the way you write with such comfort and passion. :) it's a thing of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're far too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sooooooooooooooooo exccitedd too, you have no idea! its gonna be a BLAST!!! So glad you're coming!! wuvv youuu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty sure you should be writing for a living. You have a magical way with words. Every time I read something you write I hang on to ever word. I can feel your emotions and connect with you just by reading these short little blogs. It is always good to read them because in a way I know exactly what you are going thru. If you ever just want to get some stuff off your chest let me know. I am a great listener and sometime I even have good advice. I am so glad Riley introduced us cause I think you are one hell of a girl who has a lot going for you and you don't even know it. keep the writing alive I always check to see if there is something new to read.....and I don't even like reading.. haha

    ReplyDelete